Our mission… Fuel customer growth through meaningful user to user engagement.
CometChat builds advanced digital communications infrastructure to help thousands of businesses around the world create customized in-app messaging experiences. Our products allow developers to seamlessly add voice, video and text chat to their websites and mobile apps so that their users can communicate with each other, resulting in a unified customer experience, increased engagement and retention, and revenue growth.
In 2019, CometChat was selected for the exclusive Techstars Boulder Accelerator. CometChat (Industry CPaaS: communication-platform as a-service) has also been listed among the top 10 best SaaS companies by G2 Crowd. With solid financials, strong organic growth, and increasing interest in developer tool-focused companies (from the market and with top technical talent), we’re heading into an exciting period of growth and acceleration. CometChat is backed by seasoned investors such as iSeed Ventures, Range Ventures, Silicon Badia, eonCapital and Matchstick Ventures.
A global business from the start, we have 100+ team members across our Denver and Mumbai offices, serving over 50,000 customers around the world. We’ve had an exciting journey so far, and we know this is just the beginning!
Fuel customer growth through meaningful user to user engagement.
CometChat offers a robust suite of cloud hosted text, voice, and video options that meet businesses where they are–whether they need drag-and-drop plugins that can be ready within 30 minutes or if they want more advanced features and can invest development resources to launch the experience that will best serve their users.
● Quickly build a reliable & full featured chat experience into any mobile or web app
● Fully customizable SDKs and API designed to help companies ship faster
At every step, CometChat helps customers solve complex infrastructure, performance and security challenges, regardless of the platform. But there is so much more! With over 20 ready to use extensions, customers can build an experience and get the data, analysis, and insights they need to drive their business forward.
CometChat’s solutions are perfect for every kind of chat including:
● Social community – Allowing people in online communities to interact without moving the conversation to another platform
● Marketplace – Enabling communications between buyers and sellers
● Events – Bringing thousands of users together to interact without diminishing the quality of the experience
● Telemedicine – Making connections between patients and providers more accessible
● Dating – Keeping people engaged while they connect with one another
● And more!
CometChat is committed to fostering a culture of innovation & collaboration. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential. Join us if you are looking to be a part of a high growth team!
Position Overview & Priorities
The theme for the HR team at CometChat is – Bring folks better than you and never compromise on the values and culture fit. At CometChat, we aim to build a small and sweet team of people across the globe that are aligned with our value system and speak one-language (well, not literally). The HR team acts as the bridge between the minds and hearts of employees and the leadership team. We are change agents and are always looking at improving employee experiences and the happiness quotient at work.
- Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire qualified candidates.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and selection for junior level hiring.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, including conducting induction and assisting with documentation.
- Perform exit interviews and manage the requisite documentation for employee separations.
- Support the performance management process, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and feedback sessions.
- Consistent maintenance of documents necessary for Internal/External audits.
- Device HR practices for Remote working model for seamless employee experience
- Build one-team culture between teams in India and USA
- Creates a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement and well-being strategy
- Strategically collaborates and builds relationships across functional divisions, corporate entities, and key external stakeholders
- Partner with vendors and stakeholders for Employer Branding, strengthening internal communication, and device remote-friendly employee engagement programs and initiatives
- Running R&R programs centrally and bringing in tools to enhance employee experience
- Device wellbeing programs for employees
- Be the culture ambassador and plan initiatives keeping One CometChat team in mind irrespective of the geographies
Who will be a good fit?
- You are a graduate or post-graduate with a minimum of 1 year of experience in HR or a people function role focused on employee engagement.
- Sound knowledge of recruitment best practices, sourcing techniques, and candidate assessment methods.
- Proven experience in HR, preferably as an HR generalist or HR executive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should have a creative bent of mind to plan and execute unique programs and ideas as best practices for the company
- You should be comfortable communicating with larger audience or conducting intricate 1:1 sessions with employees
- You should have the ability to build different people engagement drivers and sub-drivers and most importantly, you must be passionate about People and building great culture at work
Go above and beyond for the customer: We are obsessed with ensuring every customer is taken care of, no matter how big or small they are. We truly believe their problems are our problems, and will stop at next to nothing to see them succeed.
Be genuine: Be honest, be authentic and genuine, be open and do the right thing, no matter who’s watching. We know what we know, and what we don’t know, we’ll let you know. And then we’ll do our darndest to figure out a solution.
Be relentless: Never stop innovating. Be relentless in trying new things, and improving our product. Challenge the status quo, embrace learning curves, and don’t be afraid to fail. Focus on the outcome and everything else will fall into place.
Have fun: Laugh. Be positive and kind. Make people feel good. Life is too short to not spend time doing what you love with folks you enjoy being around.